6 months ago
Join us in Sylmar, California for work on aerospace assembly with focus on electrical and mechanical assembly. We offer a highly competitive pay rate along with per diem if qualify.
* Perform hand soldering, wire harness assembly and component bonding.
* Complete administrative functions relating to accurate documentation.
* Operates tools and equipment such as wire strippers, crimpers, solder iron, wire identification and associated tools.
* Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and work instructions.
* Familiar with soldering, wire harness assembly and component bonding.
* Reliable, mechanically inclined, detail orientated.
* Ability to work in a team atmosphere and displays a positive attitude.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs.
* Certified in the following:
* Polymeric Application (NASA-STD-8739.1A)
* Soldering (NASA-STD-8739.3)
* ‘Crimp & Wire Routing (NASA-STD-8739.4