9 months ago
Aerospace Drive and Rotor Technician – Seeking Military Veterans
PlaneTechs is seeking US Military Veterans, entry level (recent A&P students), and seasoned technicians for work on rotary wing components and parts. This is a long term opportunity in a smaller, family friendly shop.
Your role will be to overhaul, repair, inspect and test various drive and rotor components and parts. We highly value military aviation experience and A&P licensed technicians. A&P license is not required. This is 85% stationary benchwork with 15% work in the hangar.
For the right candidate with little experience, a training program will be considered.
Experience and Qualifications desired:
* Requires 2+ years' mechanical experience and a strong aptitude for acquiring new mechanical skills and knowledge
* Airframe and Powerplant license is preferred but not required.
* Training and experience utilizing Lean methods in a production environment
* Ability to locate, read and follow the technical data appropriate for the assigned task
* Ability to use precision measuring equipment and hand tools appropriate to the assigned tasks
* Ability to work overtime and/or weekends as assigned dependent on production needs
* Ability to work in a shop environment or work outdoors locally or in remote locations as needed for customer support
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
* Must meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) as a U.S. Person