12 months ago
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Honeywell Aerospace Development Program is a program consisting of rotations. The program is designed to provide the candidate with job rotations through various functional jobs and locations to gain a broad understanding of Aerospace's end-to-end integrated supply chain before securing a position within organization. These rotations will be in Supply Chain career paths and will expose the candidate to the importance of customer responsiveness, meeting program milestones, and improving product quality. Relocation assistance available for qualified Candidates.
- Execute the activities on material purchasing, material planning, production planning, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions within Honeywell Aerospace, to ensure correct supply levels for operation. You support on resolving material related issues due to supply based problem, inventory errors or demand changes. You are the linkage for cross functions and stakeholders, such as planning, operation and quality.
Keep Honeywell’s production lines moving by ensuring materials are well scheduled, evaluated and accurately delivered on time, every time. Join a team that helps improve processes and drive inventory targets. Use your agility and ability to support clients to solve escalations and achieve metrics.
Solve material related problems
Ensure timely material ordering
Escalate shortages and potential shortages
YOU MUST HAVE:
* Bachelor's degree, from an accredited college or university, with a major in Supply Chain, Operations, Industrial Engineering or a business related degree
* Due to export control restrictions, must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
* Demonstrated academic excellence
* Must complete the highest level of education no more than 12 months prior to date of hire
* Willingness to relocate
* Ability to demonstrate the Honeywell Behaviors: getting results, champion change, foster teamwork, effective communicator and integrative thinker.
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
* Relocation Provided
* * ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD4012
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: ., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.