about 1 year ago
The role exists to operate as Pilot in Command for the Aerial Application segment and/or other segments. Non flying duties include aircraft and ground based system maintenance or administrative tasks as needed.
* Perform all duties and responsibilities of Pilot in Command (PIC).
* Become familiar with the mission requirements and, in conjunction with the customer, plan the application for the mission, using Guia, AIMMS and other mission specific equipment.
* Communicate effectively and routinely with customer, SOC, and manager. Customer communication includes crew rotation plans, crew rest, maintenance requirements, and weather outlook considerations.
* Provide leadership, mentorship, and on the job training to First Officers.
* Provide safe, precise flying for customer operations.
* Consistently demonstrate an attitude of willingness by focusing on meeting/exceeding customer needs.
* Obtain and maintain appropriate state licensing for AA operational needs.
* Work proactively with AA manager to plan efficient operations.
* Assist with maintaining the aircraft in accordance with FAA and company standards along with AA dispersal and ground based systems as needed.
* Support AA manager with help on non-flying/maintenance duties e.g. licensing, CAPs, etc.
* Complete daily, weekly, or monthly reports (maintenance records, timesheets, etc.) on time.
* Available to perform flight duties for other company segments if needed.
Possess at least an FAA Commercial Multiengine Certificate with Instrument Rating
Possess at least a 2nd class medical
Possess a minimum of 1200 hours total time, with 100 hours in type
A&P certificate, with 2-3 years’ experience preferred.
Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
Currently licensed appropriately for pesticide/agricultural operator in public health/aerial applications.
Experience with Microsoft products, AgNav and/or other GPS guidance for aerial applications.
ULV mosquito and other low level aerial ag operations experience.
In depth experience dealing with FAA as liaison.
Back to Pilot Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace