6 months ago
Advisor - Health, Safety & Environment-MON13684A
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will report to the Manager, Health, Safety and Environment of the site and you will be called to:
- Provide guidance to the management team about all matters relating to safety, security and environment, in particular regarding programs, procedures and regulations applicable within their sector.
- Support the daily operations with all questions related to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Continuously improve performance in order to reduce work accidents and professional illnesses as well as energy savings.
- Develop and design key messages for different audiences with WEB tools.
- Verify the installations conformity according to provincial and federal (if applicable) regulatory requirements, represent the company in CNESST meetings, and participate in specific working sessions when required, WHIMS management and update OHS performance indicators.
- Participate in training design sessions as well as providing the training to employees and management.
- In partnership with your sectors, proceed in risk assessment analysis and participate in the action plan.
- In partnership with your managements and partners, proceed with the incidents analysis and insure a follow-up on action plans.
- Manage IT databases (accidents, FDS, H&SE project requests)
- Audit operations following internal and external protocols and specifications;
- Provide support and technical expertise during emergency situations and collaborates to the development, maintain certification of the HSE management system (ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001).
As our ideal candidate,
You have a Bachelor of Science or a certificate or a master degree in Health and safety and you are knowledgeable in the following areas: safety, industrial hygiene, environment, ergonomics, and hazardous material management
You have good knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
You have good knowledge in regulations and norms on security, ergonomic and industrial hygiene.
You are computer literate, specifically with MS Office Suite, Photoshop and graphic software such as Illustrator, Corel Draw
You have strong interpersonal skills.
You are recognized for your capacity to popularize HSE rules and adapt the messages for different audiences.
You are analytical, structured and methodical.
You have a customer and solutions oriented approach and good knowledge of problem solving methodology.
You are perfectly bilingual, with excellent spoken and written communication skills in both French and English.
You have leadership skills combined with 3 to 8 years of experience in manufacturing environment is required.
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 08.05.2018, 7:22:50 PM
2 months ago
only 22 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
4 months ago
only 26 days until close