7 months ago
Advisor, Content Strategy and Social Media– 1-year contract-MIR02381
At Bombardier, our thousands of employees work together to move the world forward, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we will provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As a member of Bombardier Commercial Aircraft’s Communications and Public Affairs team, the Social Media and Content Strategy Advisor will create content strategies to enhance and protect the reputation of Bombardier executives and products (C Series, CRJ Series, and Q Series) in markets around the globe.
The successful candidate is a strong team player, as well as results-driven and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This multitasking incumbent will put their creativity and know-how to promote and maintain Bombardier’s positive public image in a highly competitive and exciting landscape by establishing consistent “tone of voice”, developing compelling stories and leveraging dynamic content on Bombardier Commercial Aircraft’s digital and social media platforms.
This enthusiastic brand ambassador will work cross-functionally with Bombardier Commercial Aircraft’s Marketing Communications team, as well as the Customer Experience and Events team and will bring energy, creativity and excitement to its Commercial Aircraft division.
In your role, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and publish dynamic content on digital and social media channels to optimize Bombardier’s share of voice (photos, videos, infographics, articles etc.)
- Collaborate with key suppliers and customers to develop joint content strategies and maximize outreach
- Participate in the development of Commercial Aircraft’s editorial calendar to ensure continuous and optimized presence on social media platforms (brainstorming, planning session etc.)
- Support the development and coordination of core communications documents (press releases, Q&As, briefings, speeches etc.)
Analysis and Monitoring
- Manage traditional and social media monitoring tools to produce value-added analytics
- Deploy effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of communications campaigns
- Engage with followers and monitor social media
- Support the organization of external communications activities (press conferences, aircraft deliveries, photo opportunities, product demonstrations, plant visits) both onsite (Mirabel, Toronto) and offsite (air shows and trade shows worldwide)
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a university degree in in public relations, communications, journalism or any other combination of training and relevant experience will be considered.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in public relations or communications, in a global organization or agency.
- You are fluently bilingual with excellent writing skills in French and English – able to speak and write idiomatically in both languages is an asset.
- You are well organized, detail focused and able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
- You have a good knowledge of tools and processes required to implement effective communication strategies.
- You must be an excellent team player, self-motivated, resourceful, curious and creative.
- You are able to grasp technical concept, and use superior writing skills to synthesize and transform complex information into more eloquent and simplistic language.
- You possess a high level of computer literacy – excellent knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, etc.).
- You are able to work in an extended team across the business unit, at times – outside of normal business hours to support regionally based teams (London, Singapore, Dubai, Shanghai).
- Knowledge of the aviation industry is an asset.
- This position is located in Mirabel, Québec
- Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Media and Public Relations
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 19.12.2017, 4:56:36 PM