about 1 year ago
* Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair complex machine tools and related equipment, including electronic, digital, micro-processors, equipment spindles, N/C, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, etc., systems.
* Work with complex schematics and instructions.
* Work with engineers to develop, implement, and update preventative maintenance routines.
* Assist with the research of automation technology.
* Lead/direct the activities of others as required.
* Maintain and repair facilities i.e., furnaces, HVAC sprinklers, water lines, compressors, etc.
* Training duties.
* Providing environmental, health, safety, maintenance, quality, continuous improvement, production flow, etc., job duties.
* Maintaining detailed job task documentation, reports, and records.
* Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in an electro-mechanical-related field from an accredited university or college with a minimum of 2-years of applied experience; Or
* High school diploma/GED with a minimum of 5-years of experience in electro-mechanical related field; Or
* Technical Certificate from an accredited educational institution with a minimum of 5-years of experience in electro-mechanical related field.
* Must commit to obtaining and retaining certifications and/or licenses as required by position assignment.
* This position will require the candidate to attend pertinent training classes after normal working hours.
* Experience in electro-mechanical diagnosis, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair.
* Demonstrated precision mechanical equipment repair.
* Demonstrated blueprint reading of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electronic systems experience.
* Demonstrated competence in maintenance of electronic, digital, pneumatic, N/C drive, and hydraulic systems.
* Working knowledge of robotics principles and programming.
* Ability to detail and draft mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
* Electrician’s license or equivalent experience.
* Degree in Electronics or practical electronic work experience.
* HVAC Certificate.
* Proven ability in project prioritizing.
* Demonstrated use of oral and written communication skills.
* Experience in Lean Six Sigma fundamentals.
* Demonstrated ability in maintaining relationships by recognizing needs and sensitivities of others, and cooperating and resolving conflicts that inspire the Team in achieving objectives and deliverables.
* Demonstrated ability in receiving guidance and supervision, following work rules, safety practices, work procedures; meeting deadlines; and punctuality and attendance standards.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; New Hampshire; Hooksett
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.