about 1 year ago
Responsible for providing assistance to the Director of Logistics. Will research and compile data, develop reports, complete special projects, and assist in coordinating the planning/travel coordinator activities for the business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage supervisor’s calendar and independently schedules appointments.
• Screen incoming calls, correspondence and responds independently when possible.
• Prepare memorandums.
• Direct preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions.
• Act as custodian of documents and records.
• Maintain organizational files and records.
• Coordinate travel for staff.
• Communicate on behalf of the Director of Logistics to various company employees.
• All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or four (4) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Experience:
• Must possess a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification prior to hire
• Possess the ability to type 60 words per minute
• Effective communications skills in English
• PC literate: Efficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Comfortable and professional in an office setting
• Exercises proper communication and operational security
• Excellent grammatical and spelling skills
• Professional phone etiquette
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met be an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, and move about the facility. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. In addition, this position requires the use of a computer, intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching, and bending throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to assure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
: INL LOGISTICS
: United States-Florida-Palm Bay
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran