3 months ago
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Provide administrative assistance to the Sr. Director Airport – Eastern Canada
* Support staff, including the direct handling of routine and confidential matters, i.e. correspondence, telephone, queries.
* Coordinate and/or prepare reports, agendas and other material for meetings, presentations, taking minutes of the meeting, etc.
* Manage agenda, follow-up files, expense claims for the Sr. Director
* Organize and manage all operations related to the office environment
* Maintain and update all Emergency Response manuals and publications.
* Coordinate Sr. Director efforts for budget
* Responsible for coordinating meetings, securing conference rooms and setting up bridge lines
* Prepare presentations and letters on behalf of Sr. Director
* Coordinate all aspects of business travel arrangements for Sr. Director
* Coordinate travel arrangements/hotel accommodations for outside suppliers
* Resolve or redirect any outside/inside inquiries that may be addressed to Sr. Director or group via phone, email, mail or fax
* Manage vacation, attendance, schedules and personal files for entire team
* Monitor monthly expense reports and reconciliation of expense accounts
* Coordinate performance review meetings
* Interface with Winnipeg Finance for all invoice related expenses
* Coordinate all efforts to maintain and replenish department supplies, while being accountable for expense control related to department budget
* Key liaison for external vendors/suppliers
* Maintain/update manuals
* Establish and maintain filing and follow-up system
* Processing IT requests (IMAC) as requested
* Creating and maintaining an other airlines contact list
* Support departmental required projects
* Track the schedule log for the boardroom
* Coordination of the employee recognition program
* Research subjects as required
* Responsible to upkeep own job competencies and processes
* Coordinate the preparation and monitoring of accounts receivable.
* Special Projects as required
* Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
* Sound Knowledge and proficiency of computer skills including Word, Excel and Power Point.
* Strong organizational skills, disciplined and self motivated.
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written), well developed interpersonal skills.
* High degree of diplomacy, discretion, maturity and judgment.
* Applicant must be flexible and willing to work extended hours on occasion; strong personal initiative and have the ability to work in a confidential capacity, with little or no supervision.
* Ability to work under pressure.
Bilingual (English and French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
: Airport & Cargo