6 months ago
Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Supporting three Senior Directors in our Loyalty/eCommerce branch, the ideal candidate will be a highly organized team player with basic project management skills and strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint and will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
* Provide administrative support to the three Senior Directors of Loyalty/eCommerce
* Coordinate occasional travel arrangements, including flight, hotel, meals and car rental reservations
* Organize meetings from end to end (planning, agenda, scheduling, and technology)
* Prepare Ariba expense claims for the three Senior Directors
* Order catering for meetings as required by the team
* Prepare presentations using Excel and PowerPoint
* Coordinate and/or prepare reports and other material for meetings
* As required, assistance with special projects to develop procedures, processes, templates and checklists to improve the efficiency of the department
* Maintain accurate records & filing of records
* Proactively follow up with team members to ensure that all deliverables are achieved in real time
* Assist the Executive Assistant of the Vice President, Loyalty/eCommerce
* Assist setting up boardrooms for meetings; projector, Microsoft TV Hub, conference line, coffee/waters, guest wifi, etc
* Other duties as assigned
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience or demonstration of equivalent maturity
* Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and work with minimum supervision
* Strong sense of initiative
* Strong interpersonal skills: problem solving, customer focused, approachability
* Excellent organizational skills: planning, priority setting and managing through systems
* Excellent communication skills
* Expert knowledge of Windows, all Microsoft Office products, SharePoint, experience with workflow software
* Flexibility and willingness to work extended hours, on occasion
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
: Administrative Support Services