10 months ago
Administrative Assisant Intern
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 57544BR Date posted 12/03/City Jamestown
State North Dakota
This position supports five Engineering Managers and three Discipline Chief Engineers at Interiors Cargo Systems and is based in Jamestown, North Dakota.
The Administrative Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative tasks requiring some decision making and problem solving with moderate direction on behalf of the Engineering Leadership Team. The role requires the need to effectively communicate directly with managers, the entire engineering staff and other functional managers within Interiors. The successful candidate must be able to handle/safeguard confidential information and utilize discretion in daily activities.
Specifically, this position will be responsible for the following activities:
• Maintaining and coordinating scheduling for meetings and conferences as well as making adjustments based on constantly changing priorities and scheduling conflicts
• Reviewing and prioritizing mail, highlighting important information and follow-up and respond to correspondence as appropriate
• Researching, drafting and preparing memos, reports, presentations and correspondence for internal and external customers
• Conducting basic data analysis, such as consolidating and reviewing information from multiple data sources
• Reviewing and processing external invoices ensuring accuracy and timely payment
• Interfacing with all levels of the organization at Interiors and Cargo Systems in a professional and effective manner
• Other administrative tasks, as delegated and requested
Demonstrated strong work ethic with solid personal and communication skillsets
Must be computer literate and reliable
High School diploma
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.