12 months ago
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* HS Diploma or GED.
* 3-5 years experience in department support, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
* Experience supporting a Quality Department highly desirable.
* Require excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with staff either in a group or individual level.
* Strong mathematical skills with ability to calculate in percent, decimal, fraction, etc.
* Requires advance computer skills with ability to create presentation with PowerPoint and perform advanced tasks in excel including vlookup and pivot table.
* Able to type 50 wpm.
* Knowledge and practice in the use of office machineries – copier, fax, collator, book binder, etc.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
Ability to maintain calm under pressure as well as ability to calm the customer in time of uncertainty.
Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusion. Ability to interpret extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical and diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: