4 months ago
Applies basic and some advanced technical skills and knowledge to perform various production operations to fabricate, assemble and repair metallic and nonmetallic parts and assemblies for aerospace industry applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Lays out and marks dimensions and reference lines on material with or without templates or shop aides.
* Routes, saws, drills or otherwise change and add value to detail parts and subassemblies according to work instructions.
* Uses hand and power tools such as routers, drill motors, die grinders and other like tools to complete the required operations called out in the work instructions.
* Trims parts to fit and files, grinds, deburrs, bevels edges, polishes surfaces and other wise finishes out the material, part or assembly to specifications.
* Assembles detail parts into subassemblies and complete assemblies using written and verbal work instructions.
* Installs rivets, bolts, screws and clips and prepares and applies adhesives.
* Inspects assemblies and installation for conformance to specifications.
* Operates production machines and equipment such as hot or cold presses, band saws, and other like production machines to fabricate parts, components and material for production uses.
* Reviews production and process documentation and production scheduling and planning and assist in expediting the flow of material, parts and assemblies.
* High School Diploma or GED
* One (1) or more years of experience in light fabrication and assembly of non-metallic and metallic parts and assemblies for aerospace industry applications.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.