about 1 year ago
The Acquisition Program Analyst will sit on Bolling AFB. The Acquisition Program Analyst will:
- Support the Director, Acquisition Career Management’s efforts to guide and manage officer and civilian acquisition career workforce activities, all phases of human capital strategic planning for acquisition related workforces, and may be required to work independently
- Assist in human capital strategic planning for the Air Force acquisition workforce
- Develop and analyze workforce practices for employees and officers in the Scientist and Engineer and Program Management career fields
- Provide expertise on workforce management issues including determination of recruiting targets and strategies
- Workforce analysis includes actions to ensure retention and development of competent and skilled professionals in acquisition positions and supporting technological areas.
Education/Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: A Bachelor's Degree and five (5) years of acquisition experience is required.
In lieu of a degree, allowable substitutions are:
- An Associate's Degree and an additional four (4) years of experience, for a total of nine (9) years of experience
- An additional six (6) years of experience, for a total of eleven (11) years of experience.
Education/experience is a contract requirement.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.