6 months ago
Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems
Job ID 57903BR Date posted 12/11/City Jamestown
State North Dakota
Champions a culture of continuous improvement throughout the site. Provides development and training of site personnel to ensure capabilities that drive operations excellence. In conjunction with the Management Team, creates strategies to drive improvement that contribute to maturation of the ACE culture.
* Manages, plans and administers site ACE training.
* Trains, develops and evaluates subordinates to improve current performance and prepare for future positions within organization.
* Partners with management team to optimize processes and ensure linkage to company’s improvement targets and goals.
* Researches systems and processes, and develops analysis and recommendations to implement tools, processes and infrastructures to achieve best practices and optimize operational efficiencies.
* Participates in various committees and teams to integrate operations methods or to reach consensus on processes.
* Oversees ACE activities throughout the site.
* Lead Standard Factory, PBO (Process Based Organization) & Lean Transformation efforts for the site.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* BA or BS degree, and at least 5 years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA preferred.
* Experience with managing and developing direct reports
* Proven track record in process improvement and Lean tool application
* ACE Practitioner (preferred) certified
* Good computer skills in MSOffice applications.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Strong written and verbal skills.
Working Conditions – Physical requirements and environment
* Office environment with moderate noise levels.
* Ability to travel domestically as needed to support company initiatives.
BA or BS degree, and at least 5 years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.