5 months ago
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Apply by Date: Apr 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Term in Months: 12
Number of Openings
Purpose of Position:
To facilitate the routing, approval, and processing of invoices in a timely manner.
Reporting to the Manager, Transactional Accounting, the incumbent will assume a wide array of responsibilities. Specific duties will include those listed below.
* Processing invoices in various financial systems.
* Ability to manage and be responsible for your own vendor set.
* Perform vendor account reconciliations.
* Ability to support the month-end close process related to Accounts Payable.
* Support departments on the routing, coding, and approval of invoices.
* Dealing with internal and external customers on a daily basis.
* Create an open, honest and supportive work environment.
* Encourage ongoing teamwork in meeting, open dialogue and team challenges.
* Other related duties as assigned.
* Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
* Bachelor of Commerce or related degree, with an interest in accounting or finance is an asset.
* Minimum 2-3 years previous Accounts Payable experience.
* Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Aptitude for working in financial systems.
* Ability to prioritize, organize, and manage work assignments to meet processing standards and deadlines.
* Proficiency in Excel and Word.