6 months ago
Account Receivable Technician
The incumbent is responsible for preparing the billing, processing customer accounts (Air Transat) and monitor them.
* Create, edit and track customer records;
* Billing (SAP upload and manual billing);
* Sending monthly statements of accounts;
* Customer Services (copies of invoices, information requests, credit application);
* Follow-up on customer requests from operations (credit and / or correction);
* Follow-up and reconciliation of cash receipts;
* Monthly production of the age of accounts receivable;
* All other tasks.
* DEC or equivalent education in accounting;
* 3 to 5 years minimum experience in the account receivables area;
* Advanced English essential, spoken and written;
* Skills in organization and management priorities;
* Excellent knowledge of Excel and of MS Office Suite;
* Knowledge in SAP system, an asset.
Location : Air Transat Head Office / Ville Saint-Laurent
Type of Work : Permanent, full time
Job category : Finances and Accounting
Business segment : Head office
Business unit : Transat A.T. inc.
Job # : AT-18-055
End date of posting : 2018-02-22