4 months ago
SUMMARY: Overseeing passenger services station operations including but not limited to ticket counter and gate, lounge, primary customer service and liaison, and identification of new business opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Understand contract requirements and customer expectations.
• Thorough knowledge base of budgetary responsibilities and financial responsibilities.
• Provides reports on the budget and sales activities.
• Serves as a point of escalation for issues or activities that the customer encounters and expedites resolutions.
• Determine and maintain the necessary and appropriate amount of personnel and equipment necessary to fulfill these requirements.
• While understanding the work requirements, plan and organize the most efficient use of resources to meet these requirements through development and analysis of employee and equipment work schedules.
• Direct and manage employees and equipment to efficiently complete the tasks within established company standards. This is achieved through disciplined following of work schedules in line with established company standards.
• Know company policies and interpret manuals in order to relate the interpretations to subordinates.
• Monitor and/or conduct required training of personnel.
• Conduct employee performance evaluations.
• Provide employee counseling and discipline as needed.
• Be responsible for the security of company funds, supplies and equipment.
• Be responsible for insuring compliance with established company safety policies and procedures.
• Maintain working relationship with customers and provide prompt response to service requests.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must possess at least a High School Diploma / GED equivalent.
• Must be able to pass a drug test/ background check and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
• Must posses a valid driver’s license and provide a Motor Vehicle Record/ MVR. (Varies by Airport.)
• Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
• Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for an extended time.
• Must be willing to work in all types of elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
• Three years' progressive management experience including customer service.
• Knowledge of applicable FAA regulations, including standard security program and OSHA regulations or Bachelor's Degree in business.
• Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts.
• Excellent computer skills.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
• Specific shifts to be determined
• Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations
• Some travel required
M/F Disabled and VET EEO/AA EMPLOYER