about 1 month ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
UTC Aerospace is currently seeking a Project Engineer to support the A350 Program Management Office. The A350 program team is responsible for meeting the program’s cost and schedule objectives.
· Manage the daily project engineering priorities-work independently
· Develop, track and report on multi-disciplinary project schedules (schedule, resources, budget/cost)
· Identify and escalates project problems and support resolutions to ensure the successful completion of projects
· Responsible for identifying and mitigating risks to minimize impact to schedule, business plan, and quality
· Effectively communicate and coordinate with other functional organizations
· Analytical problem solving skills, motivated & team orientated
· Strong written & verbal communication skills
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
· Project Engineering experience professional with ability to work independently
· Experience in operations, industrialization and automation technologies
· Experience in process improvements & continuous improvement activities
· Experience in presenting project status business plans to multiple layers of leadership
· Supplier management experience
· MS Project experience
· Aerospace experience
· Nacelle systems familiarity
· CATIA V5 familiarity
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 3+ years of experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.