3 months ago
Moog Inc., was founded in 1951 when Bill Moog had one product and a vision of company culture so strong that it became the foundation of the company that we are today. We operate within a culture of trust and mutual respect, allowing our engineers to collaborate and produce cutting edge technology, as well as aiding our business in the ability to share goals and achieve them together. Our lines of precision motion control technology can be seen at the forefront of military and commercial aircraft markets, space exploration, and oil and gas markets to name a few.
Moog Aircraft Group is looking for an
A&T Engineering Technician for the Commercial OEM Team!
As a member of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) Assembly & Test (A&T) Team, you will develop new, and improve current processes to increase efficiency, to make hardware more producible as well as improve quality while maintaining customer requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Establishing relationships with members of A&T, engineering and other supporting departments.
· Applying working knowledge of A&T administrative network, production, development and qualification methods, and processing tasks to satisfy Moog/customer requirements
· Assembling, testing, and diagnosing complex OEM hardware and equipment per written instructions, supplied engineering drawings or verbal instructions from the cognizant engineer.
· Showing your technical understanding by operating related inspection equipment, hydraulic test equipment, electrical equipment, pumping systems, environmental test equipment, and Moog hardware.
· Recording and maintaining accurate data records, and A&T logs, working in conjunction with the cognizant engineer to generate A&T Procedures, Failure Analysis, Quality Reports, and other formal documentation to support Development, Production, and Qualification Programs.
· Collaborating with Product, Design, Environmental and/or Test Equipment Engineering on procedures and equipment to improve efficiency, and investigate hardware problems.
o Providing clear feedback to the cognizant Engineer as to the nature of these problems, diagnose and propose solutions.
· Training personnel.
o Training consists of transferring assembly, test and processing methods to members within the teams in order to improve workforce flexibility and lean manufacturing initiatives. It also includes training new members.
We would like you to meet the following requirements:
· High School Diploma or equivalent, plus 10 years of Moog A&T experience, including at least 3 years at an H07 grade level or equivalent; OR
· A 2-year approved technical degree plus 5 years of A&T experience, including at least 2 years at an H07 grade level or equivalent; OR
· A 4-year BT or BS technology degree plus 2 years of A&T experience, including at least 1 year at an H07 grade level or equivalent.
· Strong interpersonal skill and team-based skills.
· Ability to work directly from engineering drawings, sketches, and verbal instructions.
· In accordance with strict Federal Aviation Administration (F.A.A.) regulations regarding Safety Sensitive Work (S.S.W.), employee enrollment & participation in the company’s "F.A.A. Drug & Alcohol Program" is a requirement for this position.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today!