3 months ago
A&P Technician Lead-DAL00792
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Business Aircraft’s Dallas Service Centre is centrally located at Love Field Airport, and is the home of the Service Center Network headquarters. With its dedicated staff of over 110, the facility features 100,000 sq ft of space and is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled heavy maintenance, modifications, including interior modifications, avionics installations, and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The Service Centre has received certifications from FAA, EASA, Canada, Brazil, Bahamas, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Mexico and South Africa.
Leads crew in all areas of aircraft projects: Troubleshoots repairs, inspect, modifies and services aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
1. Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hanger positions) Leading crew.
2. Comply with environmental health / safety policies and procedures. Participate in 5-S activities. Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner
3. Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment
4. Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
5. Operate ground support equipment
6. Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations
7. Assist with aircraft component repair
8. Perform other duties as assigned
1. Assist other maintenance disciplines
2. May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
3. Return A/C to service after maintenance at off-site locations (if certified)
- Typically a minimum of 8 years aircraft maintenance work experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- Typically a minimum of 2 years corporate/commercial jet experience
- Typically a minimum of 1 year Bombardier aircraft model experience
- Full proficiency of Grades 06,07, and 08.
- Engine Run & Taxi qualified on Bombardier Aircraft or Delegated Inspector eligible (Business Aircraft)
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated planning / organization skills
- Familiar with all systems installations of Bombardier aircraft model
- Must be able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- Must be able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- Ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) Love Field Badge
ADDITIONAL DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
A & P Certificate
Experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft
- Basic PC skills
Job: Airframe & Powerplant Technicians
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas
Zip Code US 75235
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 10.05.2018, 12:00:00 AM
23.06.2018, 11:59:00 PM