8 months ago
Contractor Benefits Available
High-End Corporate Customers
Job Stability servicing Global, Challenger and Learjet
Market Leading Above Average Pay Rates!
Premier Northeast Direct Manufacturers Service Center
Troubleshoots, repairs, inspect sand performs maintenance on Customer aircraft. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Adhere to General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hanger positions)
* Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures. Participate in 5-S activities. Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
* Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
* Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
* Operate ground support equipment as required
* Assist with aircraft component repair
* Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Additional Duties:
* May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
* Assist other maintenance disciplines
* Assist with fuel and / or de-fuel of aircraft
* Assist with engine removal / installation
* May assist with aircraft component repair
* You have an A & P Certificate
* You would typically have 2 years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience
* You have experience on corporate jet aircraft
* You have experience on Bombardier corporate aircraft
* You have the ability to trouble shoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
* You have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
* You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
* You have a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory & tool control.
* You have the ability to work unscheduled overtime to include nonscheduled work days and holidays
* You must be able obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
* You have the ability to work seasonal/inclement weather outside
* You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA)
* You have basic PC skill
About Our Client:
Join the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains; offering an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Our client is the leader in aerospace designs, manufacturing and supporting innovative aviation products for the business, commercial and specialized aircraft markets.
APA Services is strategically partnered for long-term contract engagements. For nearly two decades, APA Services is the premier provider of contract aviation professionals.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.