4 months ago
Performs skilled work to identify, remove, and install aircraft components and to perform servicing of engines and aircraft accessories. Remove and install aircraft engines. Rigs and adjusts aircraft secondary systems. Services and repairs aircraft and engines to ensure airworthiness according to customer specifications and FAA standards. Reads and complies with instructions and safety information as necessary for proper and safe completion of assigned work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs skilled work to identify, remove, and install aircraft components
* Perform servicing of engines and aircraft accessories
* Removes and installs aircraft engines
* Rigs and adjusts aircraft secondary systems
* 4+ years’ of recent experience working on commercial aircraft
* A&P License required
* Willingness to work overtime
* Must report with two forms of employment eligibility identification
About Our Client:
Our client is an independent provider of aviation services to commercial and government customers in more than 100 countries. Our client's aftermarket expertise and award-winning solutions help customers increase efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining high levels of quality, service and safety.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.