11 months ago
Base Mechanic - Born with a Wrench in Hand
Ready for a fast-paced helicopter maintenance career? We now have an opening for an A&P Helicopter Mechanic supporting one of our locations. Med-Trans Corp., one of the fastest-growing air-medical transportation companies in the U.S., is looking for an A&P helicopter mechanic who is dedicated to safe aircraft.
Our A&P Mechanics support the daily maintenance of the helicopter at their base. They also perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, inspections, repairs, and modifications to airframes, rotors and appliances. Our A&P team maintains our helicopters to the highest standards possible.
* High School diploma or GED equivalent
* Three years of turbine helicopter maintenance experience with
* A minimum of six months helicopter maintenance experience during that last 24 months
* Must be able to push and/or pull 100+ lbs
* Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
* Valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License
* Prior civilian HEMS experience, preferred
* Intermediate-level computer skills with an inventory system
* Inspection Authorization Certification preferred
* Additional FAA/FCC ratings a plus
* IFR helicopter avionics and auto-pilot experience a plus
* Manufacturer training or equivalent on Bell 407, EC135, or both, preferred
* Bell 407 or EC135 maintenance experience preferred
If your passion is helicopters
and you’re ready to work
in an environment where
every second counts,
Med-Trans is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status or other non-merit factors.