9 months ago
Candidate will be responsible for carrying out maintenance, modification, installation and troubleshooting of Textron Aviation experimental aircraft. Candidates will be required to perform these duties in support of new product and sustaining aircraft designs. These duties will include coordination with Engineering and technical support team members.
* Candidate will perform the work involved in the build-up, installation, troubleshooting, functional testing and maintenance of aircraft systems; fuel, hydraulics, landing gear, flight controls, servicing oxygen, wheel and tire service, annual inspections.
* Candidate will perform all aspects of flight support; fueling, towing, pre and post flight aircraft preparation.
* Candidate will be utilizing various types of specialized tools and equipment to perform a wide variety of aircraft and test article support; fuel truck, fuel farm, tug, hydraulic mule, nitrogen / oxygen service carts.
* Candidate will be able to work in both a team environment as well as independently.
* Candidate will be responsible for good decision making and accurate work documentation.
* Candidate will be working with all aspects of experimental team members and will be required to interact with mechanics, technicians, quality control, pilots, and engineers.
* High school education, A&P License
* Formal training and fundamental hands on skills for mechanical troubleshooting maintenance and repair of aircraft systems.
* Ability to deal with change and work in a dynamic environment.
* Ability to follow maintenance manuals, interpret blueprints and drawings, and accurately document performed tasks.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Professional demeanor and appearance.
* Must have positive attitude with the determination to perform work and communicate with utmost integrity.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 09/22/2017, 4:31:53 PM