about 1 year ago
The A&P role provides aircraft maintenance in a variety of Airframe and Powerplant areas to deliver quality and value to a diverse set of aviation customers.
* Mentor Non-A&P Mechanics in component shop tasks
* Disassemble and clean aircraft components/parts
* Provide touch-up painting on components as needed
* Maintain shop floor/environment free from clutter or debris
* Learn procedures and steps for higher level assignments
* Lubricate aircraft components
* Read and understand maintenance manuals and understand requirements
* Inspect, Troubleshoot, Repair, and/or Overhaul Components
* Perform detailed inspections under senior level guidance
* Complete paperwork related to maintenance completion
* Rig and adjust necessary aircraft components
* Other duties as assigned
* A&P Certificate
* High school education required
* Previous experience maintain and working on aircraft component s
* Quality and detail oriented
* Ability to read, write, and perform basic math calculations
* Ability to follow directions and remain on task
* Must provide own tools (tools listing to be provided)
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to:
* Crawl in and out of tight spaces
* Comfortable work at elevated heights of at least 40 feet for extended periods of time
* Lift, balance, and carry 50 lbs.
* Work in enclosed hangars and exterior weather conditions
* Work in close proximity to other people
Return to Mechanic Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace