3 months ago
An A&P Mechanic performs inspections, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and troubleshoot discrepancies on rotorcraft.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must be familiar with researching and using information from the appropriate maintenance manual, wiring diagrams, or FAA documentation to perform the necessary tasks to maintain the aircraft in airworthy condition.
* Comply with routine aircraft Inspections, repairs, component replacement and flight test procedures.
* Document and record maintenance functions in an FAA approved records format.
* Perform inspections, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and troubleshoot discrepancies on rotorcraft.
* 5 years minimum helicopter experience - part 145 preferred
* A&P License required
* Flight line experience to include track and balance
* Must have own tools
* Must have a basic knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, FAA documentation
* High School Diploma or equivalent
About Our Client:
Our client is a dynamic integrated helicopter services organization, and a “recognized leader” in the aerospace/aviation industry.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.