7 months ago
The A&P Mechanic will performs airframe, powerplant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs airframe, powerplant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
* Removal and disassembly of defective parts; assembly and installation of replacement parts; and testing aircraft systems
* Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting, including airframe structures, engines, and aircraft systems using approved or accepted data issued by the manufacturer or FAA
* Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment
* Completes all required maintenance records as stated in Constant Aviation‘s Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals
* Accurately records time worked on aircraft work order
* Interprets technical manuals, drawings and blueprints
* Demonstrates excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive customer service attitude without compromising quality
* Presents a clean and neat work area to customers – facility cleanliness and general housekeeping
* Performs other aircraft maintenance work as required
* Tows and parks aircraft
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Must have 5+ years' experience on corporate jets to be considered
* High school graduate or equivalent
* Previous experience (3-plus years) preferred
* FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate required
* Airframe structural/composite repair experience preferred
About Our Client:
Our partner is one of the nation’s biggest and best corporate aviation MRO's, with locations in Cleveland, Mesa, Orlando, and Las Vegas. Providing full service capabilities in maintenance, avionics, interiors, paint, parts sales, and mobile maintenance.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.