4 months ago
APA Services is seeking to hire A&P Mechanics for client company that will service troubleshoots, repairs, modifies, preserves, maintains, and overhauls aircraft, aircraft systems, and aircraft components in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must have working knowledge and the ability to service troubleshoot, repair, modify, preserve, maintain, and overhaul aircraft, aircraft system, and aircraft components.
* Heavy phase maintenance experience on other military aircraft types may be considered.
* Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
* Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature.
* Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in performance of assigned duties.
* Performs touch up painting as needed, (within task area).
* May do experimental and developmental work as assigned.
* Must hold a valid and current Airframe license at a minimum, a Powerplant license is a plus.
* Two (2) plus years’ experience in heavy aircraft maintenance, preferably with an airline and/or MRO company.
* Experience working on B737, B757, B767, MD-80 and A319, A320 is a PLUS for this position. Or a mixture of Military...C130, KC135, P3.
* Applicants should bring all trade specific hand tools to this assignment
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and five years related experience and/or training;
* MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
About Our Client:
On the MRO side of the business, our client provides best-in-class services ranging from light repairs to full heavy maintenance visits. On the cargo conversion side, our client provides the very best technical solutions at sensible economics to ensure that freighter operators have sustainable market advantages.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.