8 months ago
Join us in Everett, Washington for work on Commercial Aircraft. This position offers mileage re-imbursement and a steady work load. An A&P License is preferred, but not required.
* We offer a personalized attention from PlaneTechs’ expert Aviation Maintenance Recruiter that will guide you through submitting your resume, your first day and daily support throughout your assignment!
* Free direct deposit
* Weekly payroll
* Health, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-term disability (not available in all states).
* At PlaneTechs we put YOU first! Let our experienced recruiting team submit your resume and get you on the road to APPROVED!
* Inspect, test, repair, maintain, and service aircraft.
* Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
* Modify aircraft structures, space vehicles, systems, or components, following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
* Examine and inspect engine or other components for cracks, breaks, or leaks.
* Disassemble and inspect parts for wear, warping, or other defects.
* Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand tools and power tools.
* Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
* Test engine and system operations, using testing equipment, and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
* Service and maintain aircraft systems by performing tasks, such as flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
* Perform maintenance IAW FAA approved technical data.
* Research FAA technical data to locate applicable data relevant to assigned tasks.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* A&P license preferred but not required.
* Must be able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
* Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
* Must have knowledge of materials, methods, and the appropriate tools to construct objects, structures, and buildings.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* A valid clear driver's license.