8 months ago
$250 bonus after first 40 hours, $500 bonus after 120 days
About Our Client:
Join the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains; offering an extensive and diverse portfolio of winning mobility solutions. Our client is the leader in aerospace designs, manufacturing and supporting innovative aviation products for the business, commercial and specialized aircraft markets.
APA Services is strategically partnered for long-term contract engagements. For nearly two decades, APA Services is the premier provider of contract aviation professionals.
About the Opportunity:
* Premier Southwest Direct Manufacturers Service Center
* Market Leading Above Average Pay Rates!
* High-End Corporate Customers
* Job Stability servicing Global, Challenger and Learjet
* Contractor Benefits Available
As our client's A&P Technician, based in Tucson, AZ, your mission is troubleshoot, repair, inspect, sand and perform maintenance on Customer aircraft. Your documentation skills will be necessary to document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Attributes You Offer:
* You have an A & P Certificate
* You have typically 2-4 years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience
* You have the ability to trouble shoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
* You have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
* You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
* You have a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory & tool control.
* You have the ability to work unscheduled overtime to include nonscheduled work days and holidays
* You must be able obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
* You have the ability to work seasonal/inclement weather outside
* You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA)
* You have basic PC skills
Other Preferred Qualifications:
* You have experience on corporate jet aircraft
* You have experience on Bombardier corporate aircraft
* Adhere to our client's General Work Requirements (Factory, Shop and / or Hanger positions)
* Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures. Participate in 5-S activities. Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
* Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
* Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
* Operate ground support equipment as required
* Assist with aircraft component repair
* Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
* May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
* Assist other maintenance disciplines
* Assist with fuel and / or de-fuel of aircraft
* Assist with engine removal / installation
* May assist with aircraft component repair
* Perform other duties as assigned
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career with the leading manufacturer of commercial and corporate aircraft.
Join our Talent Network and Apply Today!