Storm Aviation is a leading international line maintenance provider, operating 24-hour comprehensive support for commercial aircraft operators.
Our engineers provide fully customised services in line maintenance and AOG support across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a truly independent MRO we are able to adapt our approach to respond to rapidly changing requirements, while also carrying out our work to the highest standards. Storm Aviation has been keeping aircraft safe for 20 years, and we continue to deliver high quality services to our customers, which include Lufthansa, Emirates, Swiss International Airlines and easyJet.
As a Licenced Engineer, you will be using your skills knowledge and experience to carry out all maintenance activities within the line environment. At Storm we pride ourselves on meeting our customer’s needs every single time across our entire network
Safety and quality are our key focuses in all our operations and we expect that from all of our line personnel, working to our MOE, procedures and understanding the scope of our approval are key to our success.
As an A Licensed Engineer we expect you to understand this requirement and be able to demonstrate how this works alongside the maintenance activities for the contracted operators we supply. This in line with 145 regulations and their application are vital for our stations and are expected of all Engineers and Mechanics.
Demonstrating the ability to assess and undertake work in a planned manner to achieve on time delivery whilst upholding all documented requirements such as man hour bookings.
• Holds a current EASA Part 66 A Licence with experience on A320 series. CFM56, NEO Leap-1A, ATR72-212A and B737 an advantage. The successful candidate will also hold a Fuel Tank Safety SFAR88 Cert, Level 2
• Must be able to demonstrate recency or logbook evidence of at least 6 months in the past 24.
• Holds a Human Factors Certificate
• Holds an EWIS Certificate
• Has extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance or Hangar activities with hands on working experience
• Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
What’s on offer
Please click on the link to register and apply. Please ensure you upload your CV and Licence documents with your application.