9 months ago
OpsMobil specializes in providing operational, mechanical and labour personnel to the Oil and Gas industry throughout Saskatchewan, Central / Northern Alberta, and British Columbia. We pride ourselves with providing both ground and heli-portable solutions to our varied and diverse client base.
We are currently accepting resumes to fill upcoming positions in our Production Department. We service various locations including Drayton Valley, Whitecourt, Grande Prairie, Edson, Red Deer, Rocky Mountain House, Grande Cache, Medicine Hat, Manning, Fox Creek, Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, among others.
A Major Oil & Gas Company in Estevan, SK is looking for an experienced Production Operator. The Production Operator will respond to daily operations and maintenance activities while meeting production targets. This is a safety sensitive position to support in plant and field efficiency and performance.
Applicants must have five (5) to ten (10) years experience in the following:
* MInimum 4th Class Power Engineering Certification.
* 5 -10 years Gas Facility operations experience, compression, generation and shallow cut.
* Experience with computer-based programs and systems.
* Must possess excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
* Must be able to work as part of a team and get along with others.
* Valid driver license and clean abstract.
* Valid Safety tickets: First Aid, Transportation Endorsement (BC), H2S Alive, Confined Space Entry & Rescue, WHMIS and TDG
* Candidates should live at or close to Estevan, SK. The Company does not cover any relocation expenses.
* This position is identified as safety sensitive, pre-access drug and alcohol testing is required.
* Employee may be required to be on call during shift, Overtime may be required
* Shift schedule is 15 on, 13 off
Applicants should submit a resume including proof of qualifications. The Company will keep your resume in our application databank and once the position is open we will contact the select candidates for interview. Thank you.