10 months ago
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
The Quality Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing quality control procedures in an MR&O environment.
· Ensure compliance to customer, ISO/AS9110 and AS9100, FAA regulatory requirements are met
· Conduct product, process or RCCA investigations and provide technical assistance of resolutions
· Conduct internal & external audits and provide objective evidence of compliance
· Conduct source inspection at supplier facility, including documentation/certification review, dimensional inspection, and complete conformance to purchase order requirement as necessary
· Review technical requirements and approve purchase orders to ensure technical requirements are flowed down
· Write and revise quality procedures as necessary
· Write and follow up on internal and external corrective actions for root cause analysis
· Analyzing, identifying and implementing manufacturing and/or business process improvements.
· Performing initial investigation of all customer warranty claims.
· Provide support in the way of development and evaluation of process capability, process control plans, analysis of out-of- control conditions and process audits.
· Assist in establishing technical advice & maintaining an atmosphere of Continuous Improvement to cross-functional teams
Bachelor’s degree in related field
* Thorough knowledge of surface treatments, stripping, blasting, machining, grinding, welding, shot peening, heat treatments, blending, bonding and NDT as it relates to component repair & overhaul.
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Ability to make critical decisions and problem solve
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: ABLE
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 08/22/2017, 11:18:41 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.