10 months ago
Responsible for the financial, applicable technology, and schedule performance of an international Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) program and International Training program. Should be able to coordinate proposals, develop statements of work and specifications, estimation of product/service costs, negotiation and administration of contracts.
Job Responsibilities (may include, but not limited to):
* Familiarity with U.S. Government (USG) or Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Contracts
* Results-driven with strong focus on delivering significant financial benefits
* Ability to work with outside suppliers, as well as customers
* Plan and execute multiple projects according to established milestones and schedule to meet contractual obligations.
* Lead, direct, and control the activities of team members.
* Supports Capture Management, Prepare Statements of Work, technical and cost proposals in the pursuit of new requirements.
* Prepare labor and material bid estimates for project execution.
* Control project cost versus budget and be accountable for project profit/loss.
* Provide direct customer service to enable continued growth opportunities.
* Prepare and present project briefings to customers and senior management.
* Produce deliverables as required by the contract.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field
* Able to independently determine and develop approaches to solutions with only general direction
* Experienced with oral and written presentations
* Managed activity related to cost, schedule, and/or technical performance
* Experienced with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Project
* Cross-functional Team work history
* Proven ability to influence leaders using data and lead transformational change
* Strong coaching and development background with individuals and teams
* High-achieving and ambitious self-starter with a track record of successful accomplishments in program management
* US drivers’ license
* Experienced with Microsoft Project for task scheduling
* Previous experience with Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs
* History of supervisory duties over direct reports
* Leadership position in aircraft supply and or maintenance at USN/USAF air bases
* Ability to use Pro-Pricer
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 08/17/2017, 1:45:03 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.