10 months ago
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna, and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
Lead project to assist with transition from current Lawson system to SAP.
1. Review processes maps for accuracy and update as needed
2. Make recommendation on best practices and go forward solutions
3. Work with special teams to insure all current date is updated and accurate to transfer
4. Review next steps and required improvements
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, or business preferred.
• Strong project management skills and ability to network across the company to get things done.
• Ability to contribute individually and participate in cross-functional teams
• Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
• Comfortable in a team oriented, fast paced environment with competing and shifting priorities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 08/17/2017, 3:00:26 PM