12 months ago
The 2018 Intern – Customer Relationship Management will work as part of the skilled and passionate Textron Aviation CRM Team delivering business solutions that enable the global sales and marketing teams. The position’s primary role will be to leverage Salesforce.com to solve business problems.
1. Drives the CRM team by performing the following duties
· Work with CRM administration team to enhance existing functionality, deliver new features, and improve user experience and efficiencies
· Develop reports and dashboards
· Develop technical as well as process based solutions addressing business needs
· Engage in integration projects
· Work to improve data quality
· Develop best practices/solutions
2. Interface with different business and technical teams
· Document business processes and needs
· Drive projects
Ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an interest in solving business challenges and:
· Takes initiative and ownership of projects
· Has entrepreneurial spirit; identifies new opportunities
· Works collaboratively in a transparent environment
· Thinks outside of the box
· Requires minimal travel (conferences, rollouts, event support, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solutions a plus
· Basic understanding of database concepts
· Project management experience a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 08/18/2017, 2:41:11 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.