about 1 year ago
Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right Peoplein the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
Support the creation of process documents, requirements documents, and documenting validation activities for multiple systems. Assist in the creation of internal training and other presentations to explain the creation and application of a Development Assurance Process. Develop tools which may support the automation of processes.
* Authoring Development Assurance deliverables including validation plans, validation matrices, verification plans, and verification matrices.
* Developing process-based training, tools, and other opportunities for process automation.
* Assisting systems engineers in developing requirement for design and installation of equipment and systems. Assist systems design, and engineering teams in ensuring all aspects of development assurance are addressed including reviewing requirements documents, definition documents, and other supporting deliverables.
* B.S. or advanced degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics or related technical degree required.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* The ability to learn multiple aircraft subsystems to become an expert on how the systems functions and interacts with other systems.
* Experience in System Safety/Reliability and/or aircraft mechanical, avionics or electrical systems design and/or certification is considered a plus.
* The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be able to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas with peers, management, and certification authorities.
* Must be able to use common software applications such as word processor
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 08/17/2017, 3:07:19 AM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.