7 months ago
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Perform a wide range of cleanroom operations on a variety of products at high level of proficiency. Performing with the established
process sheets, prints, engineering specifications.
1. Perform race gaging on a wide variety of components.
2. Assemble bearings needing radial play and making necessary adjustments with components to meet specifications, assemble
bearings requiring contact angle and making adjustments to specifications using multiple assembly techniques.
3. Shield assemblies, which may include oil lube using dip and drain methods or drop method by specification.
4. Primary Package.
5. Perform basic inspection and follow documentation methods.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Math, mechanical aptitude
* 1 – 3 years grind experience
* Ability to read and understand prints, process sheets, and engineering specifications.
* Ability to use and understand basic gaging.
* Ability to use tweezers, microscope, bush buttons, turn knobs, or levers.
* Basic computer skills.
* Basic mathematic skills (add, subtract and decimals).
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
* Ability to sit or stand in one position for a period of time. Ability to carry parts from assigned areas to the work station.
* Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
* Good steady hand movement skils.
* Ability to use foot pedals, and weigh scale.
* Ability to look through a microscope for long periods of time, including up to 8 hours.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.