about 1 year ago
The 121 Chief Pilot will provide revenue service and administrative function to flight operations under FAR 121.
* Supervises flight personnel flying under FAR 121 and acts as a liaison between flight personnel and Director of Operations.
* Participates in staffing level and performance assessments.
* Performs all functions and duties of a 121 Line Pilot.
* Maintains familiarity and knowledge of new concepts and innovations, changes in regulations, procedures and improvements concerning the safe operations of all Company aircraft.
* Knowledgeable in all applicable policies, procedures, manuals, handbooks and protocol.
* Exhibits a positive attitudes and serves as a role model to others
Must meet Captain qualifications under 121.436 with previous experience as instructor, check airman or FAA examiner in aircraft and/or advanced simulators.
ATR Captain Requirements:
* ATP certificate with MEL
* 1st class medical
Fixed wing minimums:
* 2500 TT
* 1000 PIC
* 1000 MEL
* 300 turbine/turboprop
* 500 crew time
* 121.436 Pilot Qualification
* IFR currency and proficiency