This role supports revenue management, pricing, and other teams across the commercial division by providing insights, analysis, and recommendations for revenue projects. Projects range in focus from implementation of new systems to design and improvement
of internal processes to application of decision science for business decisions. Creates and maintains weekly and monthly...
Aloha and thank you for your interest in the Aircraft Mechanic position with Hawaiian Airlines!
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure have placed Hawaiian among the top of
all domestic airlines serving Hawa...
Supply chain business analyst with experience and interest in pursuing a position in supporting procurement and supply chain process improvement initiatives. Must be able to document process models that accurately depict current state and provide a baseline
for developing improvement opportunities.
* Perform a wide range of analytics to support the sup...
The Solution Architect (SA) helps to define the technology principles, standards and guidelines regarding the proper use and deployment of business applications, data and technology within the company. The SA is responsible for designing, estimating, and
facilitating implementation of solutions for organizations and participates in determining architecture and technical direc...
The terms and conditions of this position are covered by the CWA-IBT Collective Bargaining Agreement.
The Premium Customer Services Representative is an ambassador of American Airlines, providing superior hospitality,
excellent customer service, extensive ticketing and problem resolution for our most valuable customers in all areas
covered by the Premium Customer Services organization. Premi...
Software Development Engineers (SDE) are responsible for understanding business requirements and writes/configures/develops software code to provide business value to the organization, have breadth of coding languages, ensure their solutions adhere to SDLC
process, security and compliance guidelines/regulations. In addition to deep technical expertise, an SDE 2 must have exce...
Reports to the Manager, Ground Safety. Assigned to operational divisions during the implementation of MoveSMART®
With general direction from the Manager, Ground Safety, takes initiative to oversee and manage the processes and procedures to design, implement and maintain an effective ergonomics and movement safety program within Hawaiian Airlines. Maintains and strengthens
The Instructor, Flight Standards and Qualifications develops, maintains and facilitates various pilot and other ground training courses.
* Provide instruction, facilitation, and support for ground training courses for pilots.
* Facilitate courses including general subjects, pilot indoctrination, performance, and aircraft systems, in both a classroom se...
We are looking for a talented, driven individual to lead and manage a range of flight standards and pilot training activities, to include managing development
and delivery of multiple pilot training programs. Programs will include Human Factors (CRM/TEM), Indoctrination, Instructor/Evaluator, and other areas and cross-fleet programs, as determined by leadership. The ideal cand...
* Main liaison representing Airport Operations department in discussions regarding integration of policies and procedures between HA and Joint Venture (JV) partner
* Negotiate terms and requirements for Airport Operations policies and procedures with JV
* Oversee the development of policies and procedures for all operations related to JV, below and above the wing, for t...
* Develop initiatives to drive productivity across multiple work groups in Airport Operations
* Build transition and training plans for new productivity initiatives
* Lead workstreams related to productivity initiatives
* Gather data and perform root-cause analysis, and create strategic plan to improve labor productivity
* Develop policies and procedures updates with Bu...
The Manager, Operations ensures Airport operations functions in the maximum productivity and efficiency and leads/directs employees in all matters concerning the airport operations.
* Lead and direct Airport Operations employees in matters concerning airport operations
* Ensure airport operations functions operate at maximum productivity and efficienc...
* Responsible for HawaiianMiles P&L and revenue from all HawaiianMiles partnerships
* Analyze, negotiate and grow partnerships that create value for HawaiianMiles members and revenue for Hawaiian Airlines
* Define HawaiianMiles strategy, including member segmentation, growth and engagement plans
* Provide executive team with analysis and updates on program results as w...
This position will be responsible for the annual Information Security Policy and Standard lifecycle including creation and updates. Researches and creates documented security architecture patterns mirroring best practices that support the functional and
non-functional business requirements for proposed systems.
* Responsible for the annual Information S...
This position, taking direction from the Manager of PCI Compliance, is responsible for the day-to-day management of Payment Card Industry compliance tasks that support the organization’s PCI audit lifecycle.
* Help to maintain PCI compliance language in Standards and Policy
* Operate, administer, and improve the PCI DSS compliance program
* Collect appr...