* High school diploma or equivalent with 0-1 years of related experience
* Silver level Workforce Readiness certificate or ability to obtain
* A&P certification and 2 years manufacturing, assembly and test, or aviation maintenance (civilian or military) preferred
* Read, write legibly, and understand English
* Perform basic math (add, subtract, multiple, and divide)
* Mechanical/technical ap...
High school diploma or equivalent with 2 -3 years in a technically oriented or complex component assembly/test environment.
Associates degree or post high school coursework in a technical discipline, FAA Airframes and Powerplants certification and Lean Six Sigma training preferred.
* Read, write legibly, and understand English.
* Perform basic math (add, subtract, multiple, and divide).
The Assembly Lead is a working member of his/her assigned assembly line who is charged with the responsibility of leading, directing, and assigning the work of the other members of his/her crew.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Leads and directs the activities of assembly line. Assists with interpretation of work instructions to ensure work and inspections are properly completed / verified in compli...