The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the oversight of all secretarial and clerical duties, working closely with the Business Development Sr. VP to assure that all business administrative needs are met. This includes reception of incoming calls, distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, scheduling of appointments, and creation and distribution of managerial letters, mailing...
ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. The SharePoint Administrator is responsible for providing technical support for the SharePoint environment, including assessment and implementation of new capabilities, and for providing a long-term perspective on the relationship of SharePoint technology to the busi...
Services, repairs and overhauls commercial aircraft pneumatic components, to ensure airworthiness by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Repairs, replaces and rebuilds PDU's, CT's, Starters and Valves as required.
Reads and interprets manufacturers' and airlines' maintenance manuals, service bull...
This requisition fills a Government Supply Chain Services (GSCS) Global Sales & Marketing (GS&M) critical position, providing an opportunity to join the Boeing Global Services (BGS) division and shape the future of Boeing GSCS. Reporting to the Senior Manager, GS&M GSCS, and located in Arlington, VA or St. Louis, Missouri, this position is responsible for the development of new product offering...
* BS in Business or Computer Science or a minimum of 5 - 10 years specific data entry experience, business systems processes, and business systems development, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments.
* Communicates effectively both verbally and i...
* Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Computer Science with 6+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment (aerospace preferred)
* Proficiency with SQL to write queries and pull data from multiple data sources
* Strong understanding on operational Key Performance Indicators and manufacturing processes
Project Management, LEAN, and Six Sigma experience, training and/or certi...
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, Operations required
* MBA/Master’s Degree is a plus
* 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Materials Planning, Operations or SI&OP
* Manufacturing experience required
* Aerospace industry experience preferred
* Understand standard ERP usage, processes, metrics and training
* Business Intelligence (BI) Tools experience
* Qlik Sense or...
* Actively enrolled student with 60 or more semester hours completed
* Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Must be able to work of 20 hours per week
* Must be currently enrolled in a full time undergradate or graduate program in Accounting
* Minimum one previous internship completed
* Maintain a professional appearance
* Strong writ...
* Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Business, Operations, Accounting, Analytics, Finance or Marketing.
* Experience in sales and marketing.
* Internship in a relevant field.
* Proficiency in computer operation and business and sales software.
* Experience with the following is highly desirable:Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOps), Commercially available NSN/CAGE code search tools such as Govg...
* Must be currently enrolled in a full time undergraduate, graduate, or doctorate program in the following disciplines; Operations, Business and Engineering, Quality Management, Engineering, IT
* Minimum one previous Co-op/internship completed
* Maintain a professional appearance
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Proficient in PC programs, including Microsoft Office
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology field preferred or equivalent experience
* ITIL Expert Certification, preferred
* At least 10 years of IT experience with experience in service desk implementation and support in a multi-nation, multi-language enterprise environment.
* Prior leadership experience
* Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities, and Service...
* Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline (or related Technical degree) with 6+ years of experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment
* Complete understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts in the Tool Design discipline with general knowledge of other related disciplines
* Ability to act independently and drive projects – identify critical pat...
Successful candidates typically have:
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 6 years of relevant experience; OR 9 years of experience working with Microsoft Project without a degree
* Extensive experience with resource loaded schedules in Microsoft Project 2010
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills and have a strong aptitude for picking up new software applications
* Ability to pivot, adapt quickly t...
The successful candidate will typically have:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Computer Science or related field
* 8 to 10 years working in an IT related role and operations management organization
* 8 to 10 years’ experience with design and implementation of infrastructure technologies including servers, storage and networking.
* Strong knowledge in infrastructure...