* Five years experience in aerospace environment, preferably with gearboxes and/or mechanical actuator systems
* High School Diploma, advanced Technical Degree a plus
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Flexible to changing tasks and workload
* Willing to work overtime and/or split shifts on short notice
* Self-motivated, creative, team oriented, resourceful, adaptable, results oriented, willing...
* High School Diploma
* Minimum of five years’ experience in a related field
* Must have the ability to lift 75 lbs.
* Self-motivated individual that will maintain the above-mentioned equipment with minimal supervision and training.
* At least 5 years IT experience
* 4 year degree, preferred
* Background supporting MRP / ERP & MES (Control and Delmia preferred)
* Strong knowledge of manufacturing business processes
* Experience in ERP administration
* Ability to analyze and troubleshoot technical and software related problems
* Strong background In writing business requirements
* Good customer service internal/external
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, ...