Remarkable Opportunities for Non Type Rated Captains (Wide Body)
Turkish Airlines is providing opportunities for experienced First Officers to join one of its youngest fleet that has over 336 aircrafts, flying to more than 299 destinations.
Turkish Airlines aims to provide all of its employees situated in different parts of the world with a transparent working environment that supports creativity and team spirit, is conducive to personal development, an environment wherein the corporate targets are internalized at every level and ideas can be exchanged freely.
We are currently looking forward to expand our crew with the addition of experienced First Officers who are motivated and willing to be a part of the Turkish Airlines family.
If this describes you and you have the following:
· To be born after 01.01.1956
· Minimum high school diploma
· No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline
· No history of criminal record.
· Must be a current Commander/Captain
· Minimum 7.000 total flying hours
· Minimum 3.000 PIC flying hours on aircrafts over 27 tonnes
· Minimum 500 PIC flying hours on the accepted wide body aircraft types
Minimum ICAO Level 4 in English
Only JAA/EASA/FAA/ICAO licenses are acceptable.
Our screening process only takes 3 days. Your ticket and accommodation will be provided by Turkish Airlines.