We are recruiting exclusively EMB 170/190 TRIs for our client, which is an established airline based in a beautiful and safe country in Asia.
- Valid EASA/ICAO/FAA licence and EMB190 type rating endorsement
- Valid E170/190 Type Rating Instructor (TRI) Qualified on both SIM and aircraft, qualification endorsed on the licences
- English ICAO level 4 or above
- Valid Medical class 1
To help us facilitate your application quickly, please submit the following documents in PDF!
2. Licence with valid EMB190 TR endorsement
3. Instructor qualification on EMB190 SIM and aircraft
4. The last 3 pages of the logbook, including the total hours and last flight on EMB190
5. The email address of your licensing authority to support for the licence validation purpose
6. Valid Medical class 1
7. Passport (Valid 1 year)
8. Last proficiency check on EMB190
9. No accident/ incident letter from the CAA/last airline
Important Notes: Due to COVID 19, the airline might not be able to conduct the SIM assessment prior pilots joining. In this case, the airline would select pilots based on the qualification assessment. Hence, to enhance your chance of success, please provide latest documents with accurate information. Only qualified Instructors will be contacted for the further process.