Share the word!

Share this discussion via social media to help encourage more people to take part in the conversation and share their thoughts with you.

profile image
seatibizacupra
BA Customer Service Representative LHR
profile image
MHAftab
Thank you. How long did it take your stage one vetting take before they sent you a provisional start date??
profile image
techeg
It took about 3-4 weeks for mine but they forgot to notify me that I had a provisional date so I kept chasing them.
profile image
patrixiaaaa
Hi!

Is anyone here has a start date on 5th of April? And if yes, is there any Facebook group for that one? Thanks! ;)
profile image
nclaire
Anyone started a Facebook page?
Any tips for when training commences?
profile image
Tommyg88
Hi everyone,

I have recently applied for BA for the Customer Service Executive position.

Does anyone know anything about this position? I'm having an assessment centre scheduled for next week and I was wondering if this position is a good one.

the salary seems good, but the description is a bit confusing.

Thank you very much!
profile image
DC2PO4
Have you received any feedback yet,Got my start date but there are asking me to come to their offices with one of my referees to sign a form?!
profile image
Sammirodgers
Hiya, I've got my start date 5th May but haven't had contract yet as they are doing final checks they said I won't get contract until latest day before and also can't confirm hours of training? Have you experienced the same?
profile image
Phillyboy
I'm currently waiting for a start date! Have sent you a PM!

For all those who were wondering: I was told that the contracts would be sent out as soon as we receive provisional start date. It appears that it is not the case anymore We would also have to book ourselves into a uniform fitting down at LHR before we start training Good luck to you all, keep us posted if you have any extra info!
profile image
Flowers37
Anyone got a start date of 5th May- are you on a permanent or fixed term contract for seasonal? Thanks.
profile image
risty
Hello guys ,
do you know anyone who was working as a customer service representative/executive BA and is now cabin crew BA ???
I m curious to know if u have to resign to apply as a cabin crew, starting the application process all over again ?

Other discussions going on within Ground Handling Forum

Ground staff Training?
1  4.18k 11 months ago
1 4.18k 11 months ago by arunraja
customer service agent QR
3  6.42k 1 year ago
3 6.42k 1 year ago by udtahyderabadi
British Airways Customer Servi...
1  5.69k 2 years ago
1 5.69k 2 years ago by jaf123
average monthly salary ground...
1  6.33k 2 years ago
1 6.33k 2 years ago by alessandra.dottori@tin.it
Calling any current BA ground...
1  6.48k 3 years ago
1 6.48k 3 years ago by Lucy7979

Other topics for Miscellaneous

Cabin Crew Jobs Info on our new jobs service
70  259.45k 1 week ago
70 259.45k 1 week ago by victornani1992@gmail.com
Fun Stuff! Jokes and funny stories from the cabin!!
7  53.43k 4 months ago
7 53.43k 4 months ago by Skyfaith
Travel Agents and Travel Reps For all you travel industry people!
8  25.02k 8 months ago
8 25.02k 8 months ago by juankax
Anything else! Whatever takes your fancy!
4  15.26k 1 year ago
4 15.26k 1 year ago by EmpireAviation
Welcome to the Aviation Career... A big welcome to all users on the Aviation Career...
3  258 4 weeks ago
3 258 4 weeks ago by careerzooom