profile image
David Sadradze, MSc
Qatar Airways - an unusual rejection

Dear All,

I would hereby like to share you my experience and I am seeking your kind advice.

I submitted an application for a Projet Officer position announced by Qatar Airways in July 2021. After couple of weeks I was invited to the Sonru intwrview, which I did, after that I have not heard from them. Then in January 2022, an HR Consutant called me from Qatar Airways and asked me if I am still available or not for the position, and told me that the salary for the position is 3500 USD + Allowaces. He asked me if I agree the offer to send them confirmation E-mail which I did. Then he asked me to submit an application again and has sent me a link of a position opening, and I did submit it, as he explained me the next step would be another interview with me. More then a month has passed and suddenly I got an E-mail from Qatar Airways stating that I was rejected. 

I called many times to that person, I was calling for two days, he only answerd me once and did not reconise me and suddenly the line was interuppted, and then did not answer my call at all, most curious is that before whenever I called him he was answering me and know me very well. I sent an email as well, asking for clarification, why I was rejected if they have already offered me a package but no response.  

Can anyone experienced something similar?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Other discussions going on within Qatar airways application

Assessments Completed status w... Hi folks, trust you are all doing well. Is there a...
10  937 2 days ago
10 937 2 days ago by Orpha Wangari
SCARS & BIRTHMARKS ON QATAR AI... Hello everyone. I know you're no HR and you might...
2  377 2 weeks ago
2 377 2 weeks ago by DAVID MURIMI
qatar crew accomodation hi!which is the best QR accom?  i need a pool and...
2  224 2 weeks ago
2 224 2 weeks ago by carlhammond
Qatar airways unchanged status Hello guys 🙂,so I completed a sonru interview for...
1  303 2 months ago
1 303 2 months ago by yamab73751
Qatar Airways status I applied yesterday for the cabin crew position in...
3  606 2 months ago
3 606 2 months ago by yamab73751

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
153  605.04k 2 weeks ago
153 605.04k 2 weeks ago by Jhon doe
Emirates Cabin Crew Apply 2022 Still waiting for the first interview and been wee...
16  6.35k 2 weeks ago
16 6.35k 2 weeks ago by Xoliswa
Accomodation Warsaw
8  907 1 month ago
8 907 1 month ago by Eric Cartman
Accommodation Help and hints on where to live!
491  470.22k 2 days ago
491 470.22k 2 days ago by Welch Buford
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
90  1k 3 days ago
90 1k 3 days ago by Kristinn Miller