profile image
KENNEDY ZAGS
Assessments Completed status with Qatar Airways

Hi folks, trust you are all doing well. Is there anyone one here with the assessments completed status with QA? I was asked to submit certificates, passport copies, and other documents early January, which I did successfully. I'm sttill waiting for instructions, meanwhile, candidates who were selected last December are moving to Doha and, I a candidate who has been waiting for two years is yet to know my fate. Do you have an idea what's going in terms of Qatar  airways recruitment of candidates on hold from 2020 due to Covid? I'm totally confused at this point..

profile image
Harris Mathias

hey there I'm in the exact same process as you.got my final interview done on Feb 4 and on 6th of Feb I got a mail for photo submission, and since then no news,any idea how many days exactly do they take to send a mail after photo submission?

profile image
KENNEDY ZAGS

Well, I'm not really sure of how long it will take but we have to keep on waiting for contact from QA. 

profile image
Ashish Joshi

Hey I hope You are doing great, same thing is happened with me got select in year 2020 march batch was on hold due to covid they call back to rejoin done with first webex and after 20 days sonru interview till then my status is showing assessment completed no call no revert nothing, i try to connect with my mailing hr she told me i am not in this project now i cant tell you anything,

profile image
Joy Muma

Hello guys. Did you join already?

profile image
DAVID MURIMI

Hey I recently did my interviews for NBO Kenya on 24th and 26th May and my application got updated on 9Th June as “Assessment Complete +F2F” it has changed since then any clues????

profile image
DAVID MURIMI

@joymuma not yet

profile image
DAVID MURIMI

QATAR AIRWAYS HIA LOUNGE KENYA

Any feedback?

(edited)
profile image
Imran Warsi

Stucked on assessment completed since 14th June 2022. How long it takes, please revert back if anyone has received offer letter after submitting photo's and other documents.

profile image
Orpha Wangari

@David Murimi which position did you select during the interview?

Other discussions going on within Qatar airways application

SCARS & BIRTHMARKS ON QATAR AI... Hello everyone. I know you're no HR and you might...
2  377 2 weeks ago
2 377 2 weeks ago by DAVID MURIMI
qatar crew accomodation hi!which is the best QR accom?  i need a pool and...
2  224 2 weeks ago
2 224 2 weeks ago by carlhammond
Qatar airways unchanged status Hello guys 🙂,so I completed a sonru interview for...
1  303 2 months ago
1 303 2 months ago by yamab73751
Qatar Airways status I applied yesterday for the cabin crew position in...
3  606 2 months ago
3 606 2 months ago by yamab73751
Qatar Airways - an unusual rej... Dear All,I would hereby like to share you my exper...
1  325 2 months ago
1 325 2 months ago by yamab73751

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Accommodation Help and hints on where to live!
491  470.22k 2 days ago
491 470.22k 2 days ago by Welch Buford
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
92  269.89k 2 days ago
92 269.89k 2 days ago by Charlotte Thomas
Interviews Tell us your experiences!
90  1k 3 days ago
90 1k 3 days ago by Kristinn Miller
Current Cabin Crew Jobs For all announcements relating to cabin crew jobs
148  957.16k 3 days ago
148 957.16k 3 days ago by tom ferna
Cabin Crew Advice Here to answer all your questions, everything cabi...
15  4.25k 6 hours ago
15 4.25k 6 hours ago by nolan faulkner