profile image
Fly With Aadi
interview question

How does cabin crew job fit into your career goals? 

this is my question so anyone tell me how to answer this question please with a example

cabin crew interview cabin crew flight attendent
profile image
unaflores21

When I was looking for a job, I ran into the problem of the correct writing of the summary, a lot of information can be found on the Internet. According to the advice, I applied to the online service where I was helped to structure the resume.

Career goals are statements that you install for your professional growth. Maybe you want to improve your second language to attract foreign customers, or recorded a written course to improve your blog. Or you want to promote the service that requires you to increase sales, so you set goals to increase your productivity.

An example of my career goal: "Offering the posts of a sales representative in a manufacturing company in order to ensure high sales indicators, improving the profitability indicators and dissemination and strengthen the trademark on the market. Professional development and improving sales manager skills in one of the best companies. "

So I was helped to write to the company: "Increasing the volume of sales, promotion of brands of a large trading company in the post of a sales representative."

It turned out a brief and capacious career goal. It is immediately clear that this summary wrote custom paper writing professionals of their business.

profile image
Cabin Crew Consultant

Everyone's career goals are different so there is no one answer. You have to think from your own perspective - why do you want to be cabin crew and how do you see the future? Is is a temporary job or a long term job? How do you see yourself fitting the cabin crew role and what do you think you will learn from it? Which airline most suits you and what do you want to achieve? Think about those questions and you will be able to answer the question...

profile image
Charles Beatriz

give you give me more suggestions smash karts

Other discussions going on within Interviews

Wizz Air
4  1.5k 1 week ago
4 1.5k 1 week ago by johnson william
Vista jet
8  7.29k 1 week ago
8 7.29k 1 week ago by Lucyan Mamisa
Wizzair interview
5  3.65k 2 days ago
5 3.65k 2 days ago by Kristinn Miller
Eurowings
15  9.88k 2 days ago
15 9.88k 2 days ago by Kristinn Miller
Qatar reject mail for open day
3  3.03k 1 week ago
3 3.03k 1 week ago by DAVID MURIMI

Other topics for Cabin Crew

Accommodation Help and hints on where to live!
491  469.76k 22 hours ago
491 469.76k 22 hours ago by Welch Buford
Wannabe Cabin Crew For those just starting out!
153  604.66k 2 weeks ago
153 604.66k 2 weeks ago by Jhon doe
Experienced Cabin Crew For the Veterans!
92  269.67k 20 hours ago
92 269.67k 20 hours ago by Charlotte Thomas
Rumour Network Spill the beans on the latest goss here!
6  58.05k 1 month ago
6 58.05k 1 month ago by Henry Weissman
Ryanair cabin crew training du... Ryanair cabin crew training dublin
7  796 2 weeks ago
7 796 2 weeks ago by plopjello